Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sneak Peek...

I haven't had time to put together the entire blog posting for our weekend in Ft. Warden but I thought I would put up a few pictures to tide over all you avid readers of my blog....(all 4 of you!)
Lily and I on the Deception Pass Lookout.


And of course the gorgeous view at Deception Pass. Always beautiful and we were blessed with amazing weather all weekend long.
Lily testing objects- float or sink (by the way, rocks sink!) Cute video of this tomorrow...
I took so many pictures I can't possibly put them all up here- so I am going to attempt to put them in a Picassa Web Album- then just put the best ones on the blog...we'll see how that goes. More later!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you guys this weekend thiking what great weather you were having .. Keep those pics coming ..LOVE YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete