Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

How cute is this girl? I mean really...maybe I am biased (a little) but I just want to pinch her little cheeks all the time...

So-Lily does not like to get up in the morning (as you all well know). She especially hates it when the sun is in her eyes when she first wakes up (what is wrong with her? I love waking up to sunshine!!)

Anyway, I always make sure the lights are off and the blinds are closed if it is a bright kind of morning- the last couple weeks especially. So I also know she has in her head that carrots are good for her eyes...(this is hilarious to me) so every morning I set her at the table for breakfast and if it is too bright out she immediately starts whining (shrieking??) "Mommy I can't see- I need a carrot!" Apparently these are the most nutritious carrots in the world because after only one bite she can miraculously see again and all is right with the world. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had some of those carrots!!! LOL
    She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete