Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 9

I know, I know...what happened to day 8, right?.... Well, I decided anyone who has made my life hell in the past isn't worth my time. So, moving on...

Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

I thought about this one after I went to my 10 year class reunion last month. As you will remember- I didn't have a whole lot of fun that evening. But I realized while I was there that there was one person I was actually hoping to see who didn't end up being there. Afterwards, I Facebook stalked her a little and saw that she seems to be doing all right and is still local...but I haven't had the courage to send a message yet.

We were good friends the last few years of high school- on the crew team together then ended up in the same "group" of friends. After I left for college, we just never connected again. I think about her sometimes wondering if we could still be friends. Wondering what would have been different if I had stayed in touch or if that one time I ran into her mom she had been there..or if I had just called sometime to say what's up.

Now it has been more than 10 years. Too late? Any suggestions? Words of encouragement?

No comments:

Post a Comment