Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 11

Something people seem to compliment you the most on.


I think anyone who knows me could guess this one... I get the most compliments on my crafty/creative stuff. Obviously that is where my heart is so it really makes sense. I get joy out of creating...seeing my ideas come to life and sharing with people I care about. Since I mostly make cards it makes every gift I give more meaningful and thoughtful and I really like that.
 
People compliment me on being organized- which I am in some ways but not in others. I lose my keys at least once a day. And my cell phone. But my brain is organized. Really. Don't laugh.
 
People compliment me on being helpful because that is what I do. It feels good to be recognized for it though-even if it is part of my job. I really try to go above and beyond for members because I know that is what I would want. Plus it makes me happy and it is good for business!!!
 
Someone wonderful in my life tells me how beautiful and amazing I am everyday : ) I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment