Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy Busy Busy


Lily has been pretty busy the last two nights playing with her stuffed animals. It looks like there was an explosion of them all over our living room. I think it is about time we have a stuffed animal trade box- put some in storage that she can trade in and out because these guys are getting seriously out of control! Anybody want to donate one of those plastic storage tubs?

Lily this morning-snug as a bug in a rug. I guess playing with all those stuffed animals really wore her out because we were both asleep well before nine last night and this morning she was still totally out when it was time to wake up. I don't think she even flinched when I took the picture and the flash went off.

Here's a card I made last weekend. I saw another card with these kind of cut out flowers and it was tough to get right with the exacto knife but I think they came out well. I think I still might add a stamped phrase at the bottom but I don't want it to look too cluttered so I'm not sure yet. We'll see.

Last week when it was so sunny and beautiful, like today, I walked around the neighborhood here at work. There are so many beautiful trees and flowers and yards around here- it was a nice middle of the day escape for me. These are pretty much what I am going to get for Tulips around here this year since I don't think I have the energy to drive up to the Tulip Festival in Skagit Valley. I really LOVE going but there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment