Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My most recent batch of cards

I don't have too many of the cards I've made on hand because I always give them away! Here are a few that are works in progress:

This is my workspace. Well actually its the kitchen table...It seems like I never have quite enough space- and I'm messy when I'm crafting. I only clean up when I'm done : ) Luckily Lily is gone for the weekend so I don't have to worry about her getting into anything.













This is the first card I worked on last night- a thinking of you card.













This is a set of 3 birthday cards that I am sending off to (almost) 7-year-old triplets. I have some "in progress pictures first"


























Then the finished set. I hope they like them and have a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are really great! Simple but elegant and just the right amount of detail! Good job!

    ReplyDelete