Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

SPRING!!!!!!

My sandals are officially out of the closet...to wear I mean! I busted out my Capri pants today too because it is nearly 70 degrees! Yipee! My mood has improved drastically for these facts alone...well along with the fact that I've had a great couple days off/long weekend. This is what we've done the last few days...

Visited Gramma Deb, Grampa Bruce and Mamma, went to the very last appointment to check Lily's leg (we're in the clear!), had our "Mommy and Me" picture taken, went to the park and had a picnic, painted a birdhouse (and other craft projects), played soccer in Poppa's backyard and later we'll hopefully make it to the Library and Grocery store. We've been busy that's for sure but the nice weather makes it so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment