Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mini Me

Last night we were watching Veggie Tales and Lily said, " This is a scary part Mommy- you can't watch!" Then put her hand over my eyes.

Later she was trying to mover her easel out of the way to see the TV from the dinner table and said, "I'm gotta move this piece of junk!"

Then getting undressed it was, "I can't get these freakin' socks off!"

It sounds a lot different coming from a three year old's mouth than mine that's for sure...

Last night she wanted to take a bath- no wait, I wanted her to take a bath and she seemed ok with the idea and asked if she could wear her new swimsuit in the tub. I said, "Sure, why not?" but then she wouldn't get in because she didn't want to get it wet. She sat on the edge of the tub and just put her feet in. Silly Girl.

Anyway- she's been doing really well these last few days- things that normally set off a really long tantrum have either been ok or not too long...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment