Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The results are in...


Lily's teacher thinks that she is adjusting well to Kindergarten. She is a bit ahead of the game as far as reading and writing which I kind of expected. She seems to be making friends and is a good listener. Her teacher thinks that she'll grow out of her "perfection obsession" when it comes to classwork and homework- but then again she is my daughter so we'll see how that progresses. The pinching incident (Lily was pinched by another child) seems to be under control and the teacher is more than aware of the issue. Luckily Lily isn't being singled out to be picked on- just another child hasn't quite learned how to keep her hands to herself. So yeah. Overall a good report- nothing unexpected really and I am ok with that!

Thanks for your comments!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!! You won my Bonding Over Beauty book giveaway- so please contact me with your mailing address. :) sarastrand9438(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete