Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fragments

Concept idea from Scientific Nature of the Whammy.

Friday Fragments are all the things that happen in between the blog posts...that don't quite add up to a blog post in and of themselves...or basically What's up Wednesday? except on Friday.

*********

This weekend both girls are signed up to start a 4 week Story Drama Class on Saturdays. The class will feature (from their flier) "a different book every time, where we will explore the world of the story, meet some of its characters, and work together to help them solve their problems." Three of my friends are putting it on together so we're super excited. PLUS! Martin and I are going to have a coffee date while the girls participate...lucky us!

**********

We are keeping Martin's mom Jody in our thoughts right now. She is now in need of more care than her sister can provide at her home in South Bend. We're hoping to spend a little time down there before she has to be moved into a facility. The upside is that she may be placed much closer to us to allow us to visit more often. Down side is it will be a major adjustment for all of us and more than likely a difficult transition for her. 

**********

I am going away for a scrapbook get-together next weekend. I will be gone for 2 nights...and I'm leaving Martin in charge of both girls! I am looking forward to the time away and the chance to get crafty but I will be missing out on some Halloween fun. He's taking the girls to a Harvest Carnival and they will be carving their pumpkins. It will be good for all of them to keep busy though. Lily keeps asking if they have to have popcorn for dinner again like they had last time when I was gone. Trying not to worry too much.

                                                                        **********

My brother John and his lovely girlfriend Gillian are cooking us dinner on Saturday at their house- which we haven't seen yet. Yay! I don't have to cook.

**********

Lily is scheduled to have her cavities filled this coming Monday- this time she will be under general anesthesia. A little scary but I will be more than happy to put this whole experience behind us. I can't believe it has taken more than 6 months to get this all done- for a tiny cavity on a baby tooth.

Well, that's all I can think of right now...gotta get back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment