Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Its not always easy to see

Bob's Pumpkin Farm had a cute little country store in their barn filled with yummy treats. Most of it was canned items Anything that would fit in a mason jar, they had it. From garlic to grape jelly, pickled beets to beans, salsas and sauces for any type of meal.

I don't know what came over me but the first thing I said when I walked in the store was, "Do they have pickled asparagus?" After a quick look, "Yes, they do!!" Then I looked at the price tag and decided I could live without them.

(PS No, I am not pregnant, thank you very much.)

At the end of the day the girls and I stood guard over the pumpkins while Martin braved the complete chaos of the Country Store to find something fun for the girls to snack on during the drive home.

But what else did he pull out of his jacket when we got back to the car?

Pickled Asparagus of course.

This is how I know. Love that guy : )


No comments:

Post a Comment