Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Honestly

Leaving her in the morning in Kindergarten wasn't that hard. We've had lots of new classes and a few new schools for the last 4 and a half years. She was nervous. I was nervous. But we were ok.

What I didn't expect...the sheer joy that shot through my heart the moment I saw her at the end of the day. I had an overwhelming feeling of pride in her accomplishment. Though it may not seem like much, getting through that first day with a smile on her face told me everything. She can do it. She CAN do this.

Can you see it in my face???


So we're off and running turning in paperwork, finding our new routine and shaking off the nerves.

Next up? Lily's birthday is next week already. NEXT WEEK!!! I am having some minor issues in the planning department this year so yeah. I hope everything goes well with that.

I have had a one track mind with my crafting lately (besides Lily's Birthday Invitations)- SCRAPBOOKING! I am working on a scrapbook that starts on Lily's 4th birthday through the next summer (ish). It has been a lot of fun but a lot of work. Really hoping to finish soon and move onto some different kind of projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment