Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello!

Well, my camera hasn't seen the light of day for weeks but we've still been keeping busy.

Summer finally hit a couple weeks ago and we are trying to enjoy the sun as much as we can- swimming, playing with some partying thrown in too!

We've got lots coming up in the next few weeks so I know I will have posts coming more frequently. I am feeling a bit better...more ready to get back into the swing of things...or rather start the new phase we have been anticipating for so long...KINDERGARTEN!!!!

Once school starts my schedule will change in the morning (a later start actually!) and I am looking forward to having a little more time to get myself and Lily together before we head out the door. I'll be driving her to school, though we may try walking- or parking a couple blocks away to avoid the before school traffic mess. It will be like old times when we used to walk together everyday.

I've finally got Lily's birthday plans mostly nailed down and I think it is going to be a lot of fun. I'll have more to post on that later.

This weekend we are headed to South Bend to visit Martin's mom. The weather is supposed to hold out so I am hoping maybe we can set up the tent and sleep outside. But that is always iffy when you are on the coast.

Lily has her dreaded cavity filling appointment on Tuesday that I am extra nervous for. I haven't reminded her about it or anything because she pretty much cries whenever we talk about it. It doesn't matter how many times I've reassured her that it is going to be ok. She is terrified.

I have been TRYING to get a scrapbook done but it is slow going. I am about 1/3 or 1/2 done when I said I wanted to finish by the end of summer. Probably not going to happen but I just have to keep plugging away- one happy memory after another!

So that is what I'm up to right now. So much to think about but I think we are ok. We're getting through and we're all ok- that is the most important I think.

How's everybody else out there? Looking forward to the end of summer?

....

Yeah I didn't think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment