Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I've got vans on the brain too.

I finally got the call yesterday as to how much I am getting for my *totalled* Nissan Sentra- so now it is time to start car shopping!!!!

I wasn't sure if we were going to go ahead and try to get a van like we've been wanting ( I was planning on waiting until Fall) or if we were going to find an "in between" one. But- I did the numbers and can afford a little more car than  I thought so I'm looking for a van.

Anyone have any thoughts/experience they'd like to share. I've been looking at Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna (though a bit out of my price range), and Kia Sedona. They all seem to have both good and bad reviews...seems like the transmissions are trouble in Honda and Kia.... anyone have any other ideas?

I can't believe I am going to be driving a van even though space wise I think it is the best choice especially since we want to camp a lot this summer!

Thanks for the input : )


No comments:

Post a Comment