Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Year's Resolution-ha!

For the love I need to finish 30 Day's of Truth sometime this year!! It was a good idea and all at the beginning but now the topics are seriously throwing me off... You know what, though? This is my blog. I can do what I want. So for the last 15 days...I am asking you...what do YOU want to know about me and/or my family and/or my life? Don't hold back, seriously.  I will also think of some of my own questions because I am totally dreaming if I think I am going to get 15 questions from you all.

***crickets chirping***



Thanks! You are awesome! Please please send me a question : )
If you are having trouble commenting...email me...or facebook message me...anything!

(Thanks Lindsey for being the first and only one so far!)

2 comments:

  1. What do you do at the end of one of those "I've HAD IT!" days. How do you deal/unwind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sibling do you LOVE THE MOST =)

    ReplyDelete