Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 15

From Lindsey- What do you do at the end of one of those "I've had it days"? How do you deal/unwind?

Sometimes I am completely unsucessful at not being snarky and mean at the end of the day.

Some days I am just so freaking tired!

Most days 7 1/2 hours of sleep is just not enough.

Some days I need a drink.

Some days I put on my headphones, play on the computer and ignore EVERYBODY!

You might even find me doing the dishes or cleaning the bathroom like a crazy lady.

Other days I just go to bed rather than deal with the frustration.

But...

Sometimes I need a good snuggle and a movie.

Maybe some chocolate.

And sometimes all I need is to see Lily's smiling face

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Way to vary the options. Carbs and chocolate, or a combo of both, do the trick for me. I'm trying to find healthier wind downs though (maybe not food-related). I also retreat into the computer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Retreat!!! Escape!!! Get me outta here! If it is the weekend I sometimes go "grocery shopping" just because I need to get out of the house! Looking at this list makes me seem kind of mental. Hmmm...maybe there ARE other more healthy options I could look at. Thanks for submitting your question! : )

    ReplyDelete