Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 12

Something you never get compliments on...

I've never in my life heard, "Wow! Sarah, you are sooo spontaneous...such a free spirit!" I know everyone here is dying of laughter. Thank you thank you....

But...sometimes I wish that were the compliment people were giving me. Sometimes I really wish I could just do whatever and not care and not plan every detail but, well, it never seems to work out that way. I can do things spontaneously- I am not completely incapable of it but you can pretty much guarantee that I won't be the initiator of the spontenaity...most likely just along for the ride.

But really, if that is my biggest worry in life... I have a pretty awesome life. No really I do have a really awesome life!

********************

I have all kinds of pictures of the things we've been up to lately but I just haven't felt like putting the effort in. It seems to be taking all my strength just to get through each work day lately and by the end of the day I have nothing left- no energy to put into a good blog post. I'll be back to my old self soon...most likely after the holidays.... after I get some good sleep... after I feel better... after.

No comments:

Post a Comment