Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Why blog?

I feel caught between a rock and a hard place with this blog- I like writing it but often don't have time. I have ideas but my mind goes blank when I sit down to write. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to empty space. What is the point?

Martin, "You aren't writing to no one... you are writing to Lily."

Sarah *tears up* "You're right. I am writing to Lily."
**************

Dear Lily of the future,

I hope you love this account of our life together as much as I do. I hope that as you read this you know that you are the love of my life and you have allowed my heart to grow so big it holds more love than I thought possible. I hope it teaches you a little something about me and brings back fond memories of your childhood. I know I've got thousands of pictures and scrapbooks (hopefully!) done of you but I hope this blog shows something a little deeper...the everyday stuff that is usually forgotten.

Love Always,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment