Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One year ago...

If someone had said to me last September 19th that my life was about to take a seriously unexpected twist, I would have said, "Yeah, right." Then maybe, "Wait, how?" But I never in a million years would have guessed.

I didn't guess that this cute dad that showed up to Lily's birthday with his daughter was single (at first)...

I didn't guess that he'd be interested in me...

I didn't guess that we would start having play dates with the girls-Trick or Treating, the Children's Museum... Zoo Lights...

I never would have guessed that we'd start hanging out more and more...and that I would have the nerve to ask if he wanted to get coffee sometime- without the kids.

I never dreamed that he would say yes and we'd have an awesome first date on December 5th- spent wandering and playing in downtown- all lit up with Christmas lights and spirit.

I never guessed where it would go...never dreamed that I would meet someone like him. For a long time wasn't sure I deserved someone like him. And now looking back a year later I don't want to imagine where I would be without him.

Martin- I am so thankful you are in my life- more than you know.

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Sarah

    You are my shining star...you are so wonderful....I am so happy to be with you and every time I hold you in my arms you take my breath away! Wow where has the year gone? It feels like we just met. Would ya like to get some coffee on Saturday?

    I can't wait to see ya tonight and every night.

    You are the best! My heart beats for you every day!

    Martin

    ReplyDelete