Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

She's so funny...

So my Facebook says Floyd is the new Lily-which in some ways is true cause he's new...
But Lily is still up to her old tricks....I swear this photo wasn't staged- My first thought was "Finally- I got a picture of the "real" Lily. The one behind all those cute cheek pinching photos"
This one needs a bit of explanation. Lily wanted to go to the park. I told her to get dressed. She comes out of the bedroom with a stack of 14 pairs of underwear in her hands, two already on her body and tells me she wants to wear 5 pairs of underwear to the park. I took a video but it's really long-because she's not an expert yet at getting her feet through the holes. Eventually she got all 5 of them on then went and picked out pants and a shirt. And that is how she spent the rest of the day.

1 comment: