Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lily putting herself to sleep last night...

Flower put the cookies in the cookie jar..who me? Yes you. Couldn't be. Then who?
Ice cream put the cookies in the cookie jar..who me? Yes you. Couldn't be. Then who?
Bushes put the cookies in the cookie jar..who me? Yes you. Couldn't be. Then who?

I'm doin' the hulup dance..

She'll be riding six white horses when she comes etc, etc...
I'll have to sleep with Gramma when she comes etc, etc...

Psst...(no response from me) psst...hey, hey mommy (i can't stifle my giggle- we both giggle) For the love of God someone tell me where the off button is on her...

Also I learned that "Yo Mama" doesn't work as a response to any of Lily's questions anymore. She asked me something (I can't even remember what) and my response was "Yo Mama." She was thoroughly confused. She said "No not you Mommy." And I was like, "Oh yeah, that would be me...dang"

I'll have a couple pictures tomorrow. I was going to get up and put them on my flash drive after Lily fell asleep but I think I fell asleep before she did. What else is new?

No comments:

Post a Comment