Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Silly Lily..

A couple more pictures for y'all...Lily has actually had a pretty good week so far. We've been taking it pretty easy and she's been a good helper. The first picture I don't know what kind of face she was going for- other than a little freaky. When I looked at it though I noticed a bit of how she looks a little like me. I don't know if that's a good thing considering the look...

The next one we were just goofing around before bed and she wanted me to take her picture. I got the camera out and she decides to lick my sweatshirt- and of course she thinks its hilarious that she's doing licking me and immediately asks to see the picture. What a goof!

And the last one is for Danielle...a girl after your own heart as you can see. Lily putting on her makeup before school one morning.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Danielle is going to LOVE THAT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she IS a girl after my own heart :) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete