Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday

Must...have...coffeeeee.... It was one of those mornings. I didn't even think of having my usual Black Breakfast Tea this morning...I needed something to wake my a#$ up! Oh the horrors of the "Spring Forward" daylight savings Monday after...ugh like ahangover and a half. That is all I have to say about that: UGH!

Lily had kind of a tough weekend this weekend she had at least five tantrums yesterday and by bedtime I was just done.

She twisted her leg a bit too when she was throwing a fit so now it is pretty sore- she was limping a lot more yesterday. I don't think it is too serious though but I'll keep my eye on it of course- never stop being a Momma bear- but I don't feel that sorry for her because she's the one flailing all about when she doesn't get what she wants- not really my problem you know?

I'll have a picture up tomorrow of her asleep on the kitchen floor after she threw a fit about not getting any more sprinkles...

PS- It wasn't all bad though...I told her Friday morning she could get a treat after school if she did well- and her teacher's said she did great all day. She picked out a chocolate donut with green and white sprinkles from the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment