Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lily's First Story

Lily wanted to write a story the other day but I was in the middle of something else. I told her for the spelling she should just make her best guess and not worry about if it was right or wrong.

This is her story:


"One day some people went to Lowe's" (then some word's I'm not sure of). The drawing is a girl with a cane walking to Lowe's and some fairies flying with her.

Next Page: We went to paint our toenails.

I love it. This is the part I love so much. I love when she tries her best and is proud and happy with her hard work. It doesn't always happen that she can handle not getting everything just perfect. Though she was pretty grumpy about the fairy wings not turning out how she wanted.

Love that girl!



PS- OMG that tooth is dangling I tell you! I gag/pretend not to gag every time I look at it. We may just have a visit from the tooth fairy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment