Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Kendra!

Dear Kendra-

April 14th, 2005
What joy you bring to my life! Your enthusiasm and spirit constantly amaze me and keep me on my toes. Your dad was nice enough to share some awesome pictures with me from when you were little. It is hard to believe how much you have grown- even in the year and a half since I met you.

You are a great friend and big sister. Lily always misses you when you are gone and counts down the days until you come back. We all look forward to having you in your spot at our dinner table and cuddling together in Martin's chair.


April 9th, 2011
 I can't believe how much you have learned in Kindergarten this year. You are trying hard to read and write and show a lot of promise with your math skills! You are extremely social (sometimes not to your benefit) but it seems like kids are drawn to you- it must be the energy you bring where ever you are.

I hope you have had a very happy birthday week and we can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment