Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swimming

Lily's first swin in a real swimming pool...she had so much fun. At first she was scared to get in the pool but I scooped her up and took her in with me anyway- she immediately started kicking and wiggling around. Within one minute she turned to me..."Let go Mom! Let go!" as I was gripping her life jacket...I slowly let her go and off she jetted through the water as if she'd done it a hundred times. I caught that momentary glimpse of my little girl- my baby- growing up...soon it'll be her bike with no training wheels "Let go mom!" Then before I know it she'll be grown and I'll have to really let her go...maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...but it was just a moment...then we splashed and played and had a blast cooling off after a very hot day.

1 comment: