Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bunk Bed

Part One
Poppa got the bunk bed done for the girls. Kendra hasn't seen it yet though. I can't wait 'til she comes over to see. I think the girls are going to have a lot of fun with it. We rearranged the whole room (oh I love rearranging!!! And organizing...wow. I'm sick. Somebody help me.)!!
Lily learned to not be afraid of climbing up and down the ladder in like two seconds (wahoo!). She helped me make Kendra's bed and even put a bunch of her stuffed animals for her up there. The first night she had trouble sleeping but we put her nightlight up right near her now so she's been fine ever since. My big girl. Though notice the winter coat, boots and pants. ON AN 80 DEGREE DAY. But...I let her pick her own clothes so that is what I get. If she gets too hot at school she always has extras. But really, boots???

Part Two coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your rearranging and organizing sickness!! Share please!
    Boots...yep. I love this kid.

    ReplyDelete