Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Gifts

Auntie Briana is back from Ecuador! If you didn't get a chance to read her blog about it here's a link:

Briana's Return to Ecuador

I know internet connection was spotty while she was there- so she'll be uploading a lot more photos later- well, she better. The rainforest pictures are amazing though...

She brought us some fun and beautiful presents from her trip too...

Some boxes for me and Lily- of course the picture doesn't do them justice...and we all know how much I love wooden boxes : )  On top of the big box is a black cat figurine- "Floyd" of course. Actually a ring holder but so cute!



Lily also got some really cool butterfly sunglasses and a beautiful Ecuadorian dress.
OMG. That girl is hilarious. So freaking cute- I want to eat her up in this picture. What a goofball.

3 comments:

  1. what a goofy big girl so butiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress Lily has on .... Gee thanks Briana for getting me one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joeleen, it was hard enough to find the little girl dress booth, let alone the big girl dress booth in thw insanity of the market. I was lucky I stumbled upon it!!

    ReplyDelete