Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

What we've been up to...

I finally have a little bit of energy to do a post...

Last Friday Lily threw a huge fit in the morning before school. As a consequence there was no TV that night when we got home. When we got home that night she was pretty upset to have her routine changed but then played really well for the rest of the evening. We baked a pumpkin pie and played Chutes and Ladders too. I was upset that it took punishment/consequence to get her to chill out in the morning- but I was really proud of how she accepted the consequences pretty easily. Though she did wake up very early on Saturday asking if she could "Please Please watch Spongebob!"

Right now I have Floyd on my lap, Lily sitting right next to me and I'm trying to type over the top of them both practically- one big happy family- until Lily pets Floyd a little too much and he tries to take a swat at her - she gets upset- he jumps down- and she wanders off- and my lap to myself again- for a minute- maybe. Nope not even a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment