Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun!

We had fun last night carving our pumpkin. Lily told me what kind of face to draw but didn't want anything to do with the pumpkin guts. We baked the seeds but they didn't taste good-like the ones from the pie pumpkin a couple weeks ago. Then I did all the hard work of scraping and carving. She came back for the official lighting of the pumpkin. Oh yeah- Floyd had fun playing in the pumpkin guts too. Heehee. Sorry you can't see Lily too well on the last one. I had to turn off the flash to get the candlelight but then her face was dark : ( Oh well.


Lily: Mommy I love you so much I'm going to give you a dime.
***

Lily: Are you going to get old? Who's going to bury you?

Uh freaking me out here kid.

***

Lily: Hey Mom- there's those dolls you don't like! (Referring to Bratz Dolls)
***

Lily: Mommy I'm having bad dreams. Can you sing to me? My dreams are scared of your singing.

1 comment:

  1. FYI .. I am scared of your singing too =) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete