Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Queen for a day ( or six weeks, with a broken leg)

She's playing and scootching herself around like a champ- for the most part. Last night at bedtime she kept saying her leg was itchy and it needed to breath- which I can totally imagine but can do absolutely nothing about. Grr. But I think she is probably whining less than I would- but what does she really have to complain about...she's being waited on hand and foot! (Excuse the pun!) Later today we are getting the permanent cast on and I hope she does well getting that on- I figure as long as they have a TV in the room she'll be fine. Well, Lily just woke up so I gotta go! Talk to you all soon. We'll let you know how things go.









1 comment:

  1. Oh poor baby !!! How you holding up though mommy =)

    ReplyDelete