Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Vacation

Wow! What a vacation. I think we packed in just about as much as humanly possible. We started off busing it to Lake Washington to watch the Blue Angels on the 6th then went camping for 4 days, then came home, went to Martin's brother Mike's wedding and then dropped Lily off for the week with Gramma Deb and Grampa Bruce.

I can't believe it is over already...now what the heck do I have to look forward to??? Oh yeah, another Long Beach trip (maybe?) then...KINDERGARTEN and LILY'S 6th BIRTHDAY....Ok. I guess I have a lot to look forward to but having the week off work sure was nice. It makes me really really want to win the lottery- or something- and be able to stay home!!!! But for now we'll just have to take vacations when we get them. Anyway....here are some photos of our recent adventures. I've just been GOING so much I barely have the energy to do the POSTING. Sorry.


Kendra being brave up at the Ice Caves

Popcorn over the camp stove- didn't work out too well.

Hanging out by the campfire

It wouldn't be a vacation without a family photo.

The View upriver (Sauk River)

Digging to China
After camping we were all exhausted and a little cranky. Now we are getting some time to relax...going back to work! Ha.

Lily- I can't wait to show you more pictures and all the videos when you get back this weekend! Love you!!! Miss you too xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment