Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday, What's up?

I had a whole post written about how anxious I am about Lily "brown bagging" her lunch starting next week...but then I did some Internet searches, made a calendar and got lots of good lunch ideas. I feel better now. Bummer about the whole whiny post I wrote going to waste though, right? Um, maybe not. : )



I recently discovered that the Turkey Baster works really great in making "specialty pancakes." I made Lily some special Valentine heart pancakes this morning- the other day I made their names...oh boy, who knows what I will try next ; )



This last weekend Lily and Kendra finally got to meet Baby Deven. I think they were both interested for maybe a couple minutes then went back to playing- but we are all so glad to see him home and healthy and growing so big! This week the theme for Lily's class is "Family." Lily drew all the people in her family: Martin, Sarah, Kendra, Lily and of course Baby Deven.

I finally finished a book yesterday. I've started several but keep getting sidetracked or bored. I read "Darling Jim"- a super intense murder mystery type book. It only took me two days- because once I started I couldn't put it down.

So that is what's up with us this week. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment