Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just try and keep up with us!

Boy have we been running around having all kinds of fun. I'm sad that summer is kind of winding down but also hoping for a few more chill out and relax weekends in the near future. We have had every weekend packed full...of course we've got to take advantage of the good weather while we can.

Last weekend we had two days off and went to Long Beach for the Kite Festival. I have (and Briana has) a ton more pictures...but here's a few until I get a chance to put up an album.


Martin's mom Jody got to spend both days with us at the beach!

So much sand...and everywhere! Lily brought home a whole "beach" in her hair.

Also on the agenda...we are getting ready and excited for Kendra to start Kindergarten in a couple weeks...we're a little sad too since Lily and Kendra won't be at daycare together anymore. I am getting invitations ready for Lily's 5th Birthday party coming up in less than a month (OMG!) and have several crafty projects brewing in my little brain that I can't wait to have a few minutes to work on. Oh yeah and BBQ at our house this Saturday!!!

See I told you you'd never keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment