Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lily writes her name.

So the pictures didn't turn out that great but.... LILY WROTE HER NAME!!!!! TWICE!
She's been attempting the letters for awhile now and usually I guide her hand to write each letter but the other day I just reminded her what each letter looked like and she wrote it all by herself!

Mommy: Line down then a line across at the bottom...ok now next to it a line down with a dot at the top...another line down with a line at the bottom - last one line down with a "v" on top (Y's are hard to explain).

She was so proud! Me too!

4 comments:

  1. give her a big hug from gramma deb, i am so proud of her. i rememeber a little girl not so long ago that when she learned her name she had to tell everyone we knew including the church friends at st anthonys family group they we all so excited for her that we had special treats one night and lots of singing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I guess it must be b/c I am not a parent but I DO NOT SEE HER NAME ANYWHERE ??? =) love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why I'm the only one who can read hieroglyphics....Lily is clearly a genius.

    ReplyDelete