Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

First Haircut!!!!!!

Lily wasn't completely opposed to getting a haircut this morning (when I asked her) so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity. It took a little effort to find a place but we ended up at Wallingford Center at Lil' Klippers. They had wooden seats - a train, boat, car, dinosaur, and horse as well as buckets of fun toys and books. Lily did a great job- probably even better because they don't let the parents hover around while the hairdresser works. I had to stand in the waiting area : ( so it was hard to get a good angle for a picture but overall was a great experience and I don't think Lily will have the same kind of anxiety next time she needs a trim. Thank goodness. We also had fun checking out the new toy store there and having a cupcake and Milk from Trophy Cupcakes. Yumm! It turned out to take up much more of our day than originally planned but we had a fun girl's day together and her hair looks soooooo much better already. I think the cut will help with some of the tangling and make it easier to brush in the morning. Here's hoping!
Lily covered her ears when the tickle spray hit her hair.
A special princess cape for Lily
First Cut!


Give me a princess face!

All Done!

3 comments:

  1. what a big girl now maybe hair pretties. oh just kidding if shes like her mom not one will stay in her hair. number three pics looks like aunt joeleen. what an attitude, cute huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that the miraculous day has finally arrived! I remember how she used to get furious everytime we mentioned a hair cut. Never in a million years did I think she would just wake up one morning and be okay with it! WOOHOO!! Super cute hair Lily!!

    ReplyDelete