Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh the horror!

So I am kind of used to Lily's off the wall comments, for the most part. I usually just laugh them off- like the other day when she said her poop looked like a hotdog. What can you even say to something like that? We had another interesting event in the dressing room yesterday while I was trying on a pair of pants. Maybe not as bad as last time when she yelled out "Mommy I can see your boobs!" but this time I think she had a little mischief on her mind. As soon as I go to try on the pants she yells, "Eww Mommy. I don't want to see your butt." Ha. Ha. One of these days I am going to get even. When she's like fifteen or something and terribly embarrassed by me I just know I'll get her back. Until then I think she's got embarassing me down to a science.

No comments:

Post a Comment