Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Auntie Joeleen and Uncle Dat time

Lily has been lucky enough to get to do lots of fun stuff lately with "one" of her favorite aunties (and uncles)...A couple weeks ago they went to Northwest Trek and before that the Seattle Aquarium. What a lucky duck!


Ever since NW Trek she has been fascinated by Bison and Owls. We checked out a book about Bison from the library and she loves her little owl stuffed animal.


She dressed in her cute little party dress for the aquarium- pigtail braids too- love it!

She pointed at this picture last night and told me she saw "Dory" at the aquarium (from Finding Nemo)
*********
Last night- or early this morning Lily crawled in bed with me- no idea why cause I was pretty much dead asleep. I woke up a little later feeling like a sardine and told her I'd rub her back if she went back to her own bed. She did and I think I immediately fell back asleep. A couple minutes later I felt something tickle my nose- I quickly flicked my eyes open and Lily was sitting up- right there- literally nose to nose with me- I yelped and nearly jumped out of my skin before I realized it was her. Apparently I didn't rub her back long enough. Goodness did she scare the bejeezes out of me though.

4 comments:

  1. Ask Lily about the bison POOP xoxxoxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the photo from inside the jellyfish I thought "wait, I thought Sarah wasn't there..?" Needless to say, I forget how much you two look alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at mylilyflower.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Thanks,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter- I have no idea what you are talking about- you've attempted to post this several times and I figure it is just spam...but wtf??? Can you stop or clarify... thank you.

    ReplyDelete