Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feels a little like spring...



I know we've got ages to go before spring really comes but this weekend felt like a little taste of spring...beautiful weather- not too cold- a little sunshine...it feels like I haven't seen the sun in weeks.
We went to the duck park yesterday since I had the day off and Lily finally rode her bike again. They have a nice little walkway that is relatively flat and smooth- she did really well pedaling and steering. I fixed on of the training wheels so it felt more steady for her and not so tippy- that made it much easier.

The other night Lily used this piece of wood to rock out and jump on the bed (the wood is a guitar- get it??)

***
Lily: This is not from the human world. (talking about her chapstick- oh sorry, I mean "lipstick")

***

You know you have been working at a credit union too long when..
...you have a dream about arguing with a teller about the Funds Availability Policy at their credit union.

Really?

4 comments:

  1. Who needs a guitar or lipstick when a piece of wood and chapstick are available. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the working too long at thing. One of the majo0r highways here in Ecuador is under construction and I was blown away by how different it was. I must have taken 100 pictures. Really... Road construction?

    Looks like our girl is gonna be a rocker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCK ON LILY !! Just like Auntie Joeleen =) PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. not far from the tree remember the song wings or something like that sung by tanya tucker and my blue dress and heels with your friend Teresa?

    ReplyDelete