Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all are having a very Happy Thanksgiving- filled with lots of family, friends, and of course good food!

This year I can't pick just one thing to be thankful for- there is just too much good in my life. I am thankful for:
My Dad and Step mom for living so close and helping out with Lily whenever I need it- and for letting me do laundry at their house too!

Thanks Joeleen and Dat for introducing me to some of your friends and letting me hang out. It has been so amazing to meet new people and Friday night dinners have been so fun. I hope I can keep up with those soon.

Thanks to my brother John for making the smart choice of not trying to live in the Alaskan wilderness until he and his friend get a little more acclimated to Alaska in general. I'm so thankful he's alive and well but still working toward fulfilling his dreams.

Of course I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life- a job, a home, and to be able to afford the things we need.

I am thankful to the rest of my family and friends for always being there when I need them- whether it be a phone call or a visit. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have so much back-up support and people to listen to me vent after a tough day.

And who could forget the apple of my eye- my reason for getting up and going in the morning- I am more than thankful for my sweet daughter Lily-quirkiness and all. Even though I can't say I am happy about all the things I have gone through in my life to get to the point I am at now- I can't really regret any of it because I have her. Love you sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. We are thankful for you too Sarah =) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete