Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fun at the Library

Lily loves the computer and games they have at our local library. She can't use the mouse too much yet so she tells me what she wants and I click for her. The headphones are pretty cute on her too.

We love hanging out there because they have so much more than just books. We find all kinds of interesting movies, music, puppets and stories on CD as well. They have story times too but those are usually on the weekdays. She plays on the computer and they have a little play area too. We go every week and she always has fun going. I hope that by doing this she learns to love learning and reading as much as I do.

PS- Sorry about the cryptic post the other day. I can't say much of anything yet other than that we are both doing ok and I'll let you know more as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for your suppport- we love you!

1 comment:

  1. if i did not know better i would think that was you (sarah) in that picture.

    ReplyDelete