Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More From San Fran


I went on a little exploring trip after the welcome reception for the conference. I went down to Nordstrom on Market Street and back up the hill on a cable car. Then I walked down to China Town for a couple minutes but it started to get a bit dark : ( so I decided to come back to the hotel room. I will go out again tomorrow night- hopefully I will meet someone here at the conference that wants to go explore also so I don't have to go by myself! Hi Lily! I love you and I miss you! I hope you are having a great time at poppa's house and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you =) I hope you are enjoying yourself. I checked the weather and it ain't too shabby =) Call me when you back in town sucka .. love J

    ReplyDelete