Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Okay so here's the deal. I am not really into Halloween- I mean at all really and I haven't tried to push it with Lily (at all) but last week she came home from school and said she wanted to dress up like a princess for Halloween. What could I say? Of course she can- since she could articulate it then pretty much I caved. Wow she's spoiled!

Anyway.

Those of you who know my daughter know that she is not the "girliest girl" (neither am I!) so the whole princess thing kind of shocked me but while I was at Goodwill this weeked (yeah Goodwill!!) they had a little princess tiara for $1.50- so against my better anti-ish-Halloween judgement I bought it and showed it to her when she got back from her Dad's this weekend. Lily's thoughts on the matter? "You silly Mommy, I want to be a ghost, not a princess. You have the princess crown." Thanks, Lily. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment