Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Holy Moly! Two posts in a month.

Birthday tradition- happy birthday on the mirror!

I am on a roll!!! We celebrated Lily's 8th birthday last Saturday with a slumber party! It was mayhem, complete chaos and completely exhausting.

We had a total of 7 girls overnight.  We played and ate and watched a movie and were all together too silly. It got a little too screechy and overwhelming for Lily a couple times but her friends were very understanding and I could tell all of them really cared about Lily and how she was feeling.

I am so proud of her that she has made such great friends. She really has come a long way in the last couple of years.
Silly Girls

The big "8"- cake by Gramma Di


Silly String Tag in the dark!

I am glad she had a good day and I am also glad it is over : ) until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment