Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This and That

Well since I haven't posted in a while- and I haven't taken any pictures in longer I thought I would share just a bit about what we've been up to.


I had a long lovely weekend away at a cabin on the beach on Whidbey Island. It was with some friends scrapbooking all weekend. I really needed a little getaway and I made some good progress on my scrapbooks. Lily's first year is very nearly complete- probably only two pages to go. I also worked on a mini Christmas album and got organized to finish the album of Lily's 4th year. I was going to take pictures last night but I was so tired I fell asleep before I got anything done. The problem with scrapbooking is life happens too fast and I'll never ever catch up...at least I guess I'll never run out of material!

************

Three girls, two bathroom mirrors. We're apparently going to have to make a morning schedule. Oy. Or get another mirror...

************

Lily has lost several more teeth recently. She's currently missing 3 of the 4 front teeth on the top row and 1 on the bottom front. Apparently now one of her molars is loose. The poor thing is having trouble eating some of her favorites like garlic bread and carrots..too crunchy!

************

Kendra's birthday is coming right up on April 14th. We're planning to go to Lynnwood pool with a couple of her friends from school. I made her invitations last week- they are pretty cute so I'll try to post a picture of that one as well. We have kind of a Hawaiian theme going on since we'll be going swimming.

************

I'm really excited for the produce stand to open again this weekend. Fruits and veges are so expensive at the grocery store. We'll eat healthier and have more variety going to the fruit stand. When we did the juice diet in the Fall we were able to get a cart full of local fruits and vegetables for a fraction of the cost...hoping we can start making juice again as well and get back on track with dare I say it...exercising???

************

I'm still battling an ear infection that started last month. What a pain! So far I've almost completely lost hearing on my right side. Supposedly it should come back when the infection is cleared. Everyone is getting tired of me not being able to hear though. Lily gets so frustrated when I have to ask her to repeat herself especially when we are driving in the car. I can't hear a thing they say from the back seat. So...here's hoping.


I know there is more I just can't think of it at the moment. Hope everyone is doing well : )

No comments:

Post a Comment