Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Curious

Lily: Mommy, I'm curious.

Mommy: (thinking this could be really interesting) Really? What are you feeling curious about?

Lily: I'm curious about eating some sprinkles.

How could I resist?

~

Lily: Mommy- be careful of the ice. I don't want you to fall and break my other leg.

I'll never live it down I'm sure. Needless to say, we've been driving to and from school rather than walking.

~

This week Lily moved into a new classroom at her school. She is very excited to be downstairs with the big kids now and she really likes some of the toys they have. I think she is a little off though because there are pretty much all new teachers in her classroom (none that she is really bonded with yet). I am sure she'll be adjusted soon, but this is the first time since she has been going there that she hasn't had drop off with her first teacher Miss Marina who she really loves.

Other than that I am looking forward to some time to myself this weekend. It has been since before Lily broke her leg that I've had any time off so I will hopefully get up some energy to get some things done that I've been ignoring for the past three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment