Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend

Both girls were excited to dye Easter Eggs last week. I don't think we did them last year at all. Neither of them eat the hard boiled eggs too much (one is plenty) so Martin gets lots of Egg Salad sandwiches this week for lunch.

The kit came with some gold paint so they looked metallic and **sparkly** my favorite. Martin made a very nice rainbow one- and he claims he isn't artistic??? I call BS : )

Kendra went with her mom for the weekend so we just had Lily- but still had fun visiting Aunt TT's house Saturday for dinner with family. Then off to Poppa's Sunday for dinner as well.

We did a little egg hunt for Lily at Poppa's. She loved it so much she went and hid all the eggs a second (and third) time to get to do it all over again.  Lily woke up very early Sunday morning at our house and found all the eggs before I got up *but* she didn't actually touch any of them. She just *found* them. Silly girl. Then she told me that the Easter Bunny didn't hide them very well. I'll make sure to let him know for next year.




I've been keeping quite busy with all the stuff we've had going on- and I know we're only going to get busier since the weather is finally taking a turn for the better. It was so nice to be outside on Easter and take in the warm sun and fresh air. We're hoping for a nice summer so we can make sure to have more outdoor adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love opening your fridge to smell the sweet aroma of EGGS?? Gah, I have 3 dozen hard boiled eggs in my fridge,, got eggs?

    ReplyDelete